Create a pass through system by integrating our modular single spindle ANS-4000 Lathe with a Fuji turning, milling or cutoff lathe, and increase throughput.
- Built-in L290H Fuji swing arm robot
- Hardened and ground box way construction
- 90º bed for excellent chip flow
- Machines a workpiece front and back with turning, facing, threading, grooving and boring in a single set-up unmanned
- Optional livetool
- FANUC 18i-TA Control
Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 120 (4.72) Spindle Speed - rpm ~3000 Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 18.5/22 (25/30) Slide stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 265 (10.43) Slide stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 440 (17.32) Turret 12-position Carrying capacity - kg (lbs) 10 + 10 (22 + 22) FUJI Robot L290
Work length - mm (inch) N/A Tailstock N/A
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.