ANW-4100 Twin Spindle Lathe
ANW-4100 Twin Spindle Lathe machines a workpiece front and back with turning, facing, threading, grooving and boring in a single set-up, unmanned.
- Built-in FUJI L291B/J swing arm robot
- Dual spindles for front and back machining
- Increase productivity by performing interrupted and finish cuts simultaneously
- Hardened and ground box way construction
- Vertical bed for excellent chip flow
- Auxiliary loader for faster load/unload
Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 120 (4.72) Spindle Speed - rpm ~3000 Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 18.5/22 (25/30) Slide stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 265 (10.43) Slide stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 455 (17.91) Turret 12-position Carrying capacity - kg (lbs) 10 + 10 (22 + 22) | 20 (44) single head FUJI Robot L291
Work length - mm (inch) Consult Fuji per application Tailstock N/A
- ANW-4100R - Live tool option available.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.