Machines > Horizontal > ANW-3000
Machine a workpiece front and back with turning, facing, threading, grooving and boring in a single set-up, unmanned.
- Built-in FUJI L291H swing arm robot
- Dual spindles for front and back machining
- Increase productivity by performing interrupted and finish cuts simultaneously
- Hardened and ground box way construction
- 90º bed for excellent chip flow
- Auxiliary loader for faster load/unload
|Spindle Diameter - mm (inch)
|Spindle Speed - rpm
|Spindle Motor - kW (hp)
|Slide stroke: X-axis - mm (inch)
|Slide stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch)
|Carrying capacity - kg (lbs)
||5 + 5 (11 + 11)
|FOR SHAFT WORK:
|Work length - mm (inch)
||MT.4 live center
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.