Machines > Horizontal >CSD-300
The CSD-300 Series of parallel twin two spindle CNC lathes feature both Z- and X-axis box way slides for heavy cutting, superior surface finish and longer tool life.
This series is equipped with Fuji-engineered hydraulic clamping gantry robot loaders to maintain tight tolerances.
- Reliable automated heavy parts loading - 200mm x 100mm
(7.87 x 3.93 inch) and 5kg + 5kg capacity
- 8" - 10" workholding
- Quick and accurate automated turning and handling of complex parts reduces labor costs and increases productivity
- Turret capable of achieving speed of 0.26 sec/index.
- Swivel control panel
- Rear or optional side positioned discharge chip conveyor
- Maintenance items are all conveniently located in one section of the machine
|Recommended work size
||ø200 x 100 mm
|Spindle Speed - rpm
||Max. 3630 (optional 4000)
||11 / 15 kW
|Slide stroke: X-axis
|Slide stroke: Z-axis - (ram traverse)
|Turret Tool Stations
||10 + 10
||2260 x 2150 mm
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.