Machines > Horizontal >CSD-400
The CSD-400 Series of parallel twin two spindle CNC lathes feature both Z- and X-axis box way slides for heavy cutting, superior surface finish and longer tool life.
This series is equipped with Fuji-engineered hydraulic clamping gantry robot loaders to maintain tight tolerances.
- Reliable automated heavy parts loading - 300mm x 150mm
(11.8 x 5.9 inch) and 15kg + 15kg capacity
- 10" - 12" workholding
- Quick and accurate automated turning and handling of complex parts reduces labor costs and increases productivity
- Turret capable of achieving speed of 0.41 sec/index.
- Swivel control panel
- Rear or optional side positioned discharge chip conveyor
- Maintenance items are all conveniently located in one section of the machine
|Recommended work size
||ø300 x 150 mm
|Spindle Speed - rpm
||15 / 18.5 kW
|Slide stroke: X-axis
|Slide stroke: Z-axis - (ram traverse)
|Turret Tool Stations
||12 + 12
||2720 x 2360 mm
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.