Machines > Horizontal >GEN-400
The GEN-400 Series provides spherical and thrust face machining with a single clamping. This is specific to applications for automotive/construction/agriculture differential housings. The incorporatiobn of a pin arbor chuck eliminates special clamping fixtures.
- High tool rigidity by supporting cutting unit from both sides
- Maximum 8 cutting units on ATC
- Drive/support axis for cutting unit
- Special cutter not required - cutting shape is programmable
- Positional tolerances are easily maintained
- Surface finish can be adjusted by a simple program change
- Machine structure based on the standard lathe (TN400); special
fixtures are not required
|Recommended work size
||ø215 x 220 mm
|Maximum Machining Diameter
|Maximum Machining Length
|Spindle Speed - rpm
||11 / 15 kW
||Tool Storage 8
|Machine Length x Width
||2550 x 1880 mm
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.